Oh such exciting news (no it's not a baby)

I am so excited to share with you a new way to clean your home!  Can you imagine cleaning almost your entire house with just water and a microfiber cloth?!  Seriously I can't get over how the Norwex company is changing our lives.

It all started out because a friend asked me to do her a favour and host a Norwex party to get her business going.  I figured I had nothing to loose, so I agreed.  She also asked if I wanted to come to an event with her, get a free gift and maybe win a prize.  I'm all over free stuff and I needed a night out.  At the end of the meeting I discovered that they had a special offer that month to sign up for only $10.  The starter kit that month (September 2016) had several cloths I wanted and it was an offer I couldn't refuse.  It all took off from there! I love the flexibility in my hours, the wonderful people I meet and being able to help support my family.  I believe in these product and can't wait to share them with you.

So what makes these cloths so special? Check out this video It is all about the microfiber!


I love the whole mission of of Norwex.  Who wouldn't want to change the world!  I also love how much support I have ben getting from behind the scenes.  I really am having fun with this.


My biggest supporter is my oldest son.  TJ couldn't wait until we got our own mop.  It is officially his mop that I may borrow!  As soon as an order arrives her happily helps me sort out orders, and test out new products.  I'm sure we will be seeing more of his sales techniques and demos on my Facebook page. MJ now calls the FedEx truck the Norwex truck because they have been coming here with deliveries often.

I would love to share my new passion with you.  You can learn more about cleaning with Norwex through my website, Facebook page and special VIP Facebook group!


Facebook Page CleaningJoyfully
VIP Customer Group Meaghan's Norwex VIP






Comments