Where did I go?

 You'll notice this blog stopped posting a few years ago. I made a big announcement about moving to a new website... but that website doesn't exist. So let me explain...


I did move to a new website. God blessed my business and reach tremendously. I had a podcast, book, tv appearances, coaching clients and more. But more isn't always better, in fact, it was too much.

I could not keep up with doing all these great things for my business AND homeschool AND run a family business AND keep my sanity. So I quite. I had to stop my own business, podcast, blog, and all that went with it. My children and family needed me most.


Fast forward a few years and I still have that same calling and passion to share with others what God is teaching me. So I'm back with a new blog at www.meaghanjackson.blogspot.com Hope to see you there.




Comments

Post a Comment