It is time...

Life is short

Time passes far too quickly

Many people spend way too much time focusing their time and energy on trivial matters


It is time to consider my priorities

As I sit here this evening I am reminded of how truly blessed I am

I check on my oldest.  He is sleeping peacefully

My middle one is singing along to a cd in his room.  He is surrounded by his toy tractors


Baby is snuggling in my arms.  Hopefully he will soon be sleeping

My wonderful husband is waiting in the family room to spend some time with me

Life is good

I am blessed

I desire to share my blessings with others

God is faithful


Each day is an opportunity to focus on the bigger picture, what really matters in life

It is time to consider how I will spend my time and energy

It is time to choose joy



Comments